Are you a Nordic based hardware startup? The Nordic One Alliance would like to offer Nordic hardware startups a unique opportunity to boost their ambitions and business with an intensive week-long program in Silicon Valley.
The program is focused on hardware startups, and is centered around a two-day workshop with an incredibly strong line-up of experts that will boost your business.
Participants will also be trained in pitching by Silicon Valley expert, Bill Joos, as well as onsite vi-sits to leading hardware accelerators/incubators.
Official program 14-18th of Sep. 2015
Participation: Participation is very limited, apply by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short description of the company and what you would like to gain from partici-
pating in the program, and how many you expect to participate from your company.
Costs: The program is free of charge. We also offer ground transportation to site visits. Some meals will be included in the program, the rest will be at own cost. Participants must pay for their own flight and hotel. We suggest finding a hotel in downtown San Francisco as most of the events will take place in this area.
Nordic One Alliance
The Nordic One alliance was initiated as a re-sponse to a need expressed by all participating organizations: the need for better collaboration across country borders within the Nordic region.
The Nordic region is world-acclaimed for its many technology exports. Still, there has never before been any strong collaboration across country borders in the Nordic region, and the Nordic One alliance is set up to do something about this. The Ambition Booster Camp is a perfect example of uniting Nordic startups in a joint effort of promoting and boosting startups.
What you get:
- Professional pitch training in the US by tried and tested pitch Guru, Bill Joos
- Support in setting up clear individual goals for the visit to maximize output and results.
- Program revolves around a hardware workshop developed by leading Silicon Valley hardware accelerators and an incredibly strong line-up of experts to boost your business in two intensive days.
- Program also includes visits to hardware incubators/ accelerators
- We will handle the ground transportation while you’re there
- Networking events with key organizations that can help you with soft landing in Silicon Valley
- Unique opportunity to prolong your stay and receive discounts on tickets to TechCrunch Disrupt the most anticipated tech event of the year, as well as access to a final pitching event.
What you commit to:
- Pay your own flight tickets to and from San Francisco. Recommended arrival 14-16th of
September. Official program ends Friday 18th of September, option to prolong visit and participate
in TechCrunch Disrupt at discounted price.
- Pay for your own hotel, we suggest staying down- town San Francisco as most events are in this area.
- Mandatory participation in a total of 5 days program
in the US
- Some meals are sponsored, others at own cost
If you have any question please don’t hesitate to call or write:
Sofie Wandrup +45 2299 7277 | e-mail email@example.com
Helle Nielsen-Elgaard +45 2212 8892 | e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org