Are you our new colleague to develop and establish the most ambitious hardware and high technology startup environment in Denmark? And will you be our key driver in the successful take-off and development of FutureBox?
This new position is a unique career opportunity where you will not only engage in but also influence the strategies and the execution of our activities. If you want to be in the epicentre of a new startup community and develop FutureBox to a world class technology innovation work space – this is the place to be!
16 containers will provide the structure of a new workspace and community where startups, university spin outs and industry partners will work and collaborate.
You are ready to seize the challenge in engaging startups, building networks and growing businesses.
- Ensure that the optimum activities and offerings for hardware startups are developed and executed
- Provide business development support to the startups on a day-to-day basis
- Create the network and the community around FutureBox by attracting relevant
- partners in the eco system such as investors, established companies etc.
- Support the Head of FutureBox in establishing industry partnerships including identifying and meeting innovation needs of larger enterprises
You have hands-on experience and the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in startup coaching, mentoring and business development support
- Building networks, connecting people and establishing long term relationships
- Hands-on experience in the full process of generating leads, developing and managing a pipeline and signing deals
- Team player with an open, friendly and respectful attitude combined with a proactive “go-do” appearance
- Experienced project manager
- Commercial background on master’s degree level combined with technology interest
and experience – or technology background with proven track record within business development
Join us in this new position at FutureBox
In spring 2018 FutureBox opens with room for more than 120 startups. A new innovation workspace at Scion DTU – dedicated to high technology and hardware . We are a commercial company situated at the very heart of the Danish Technical University and have a strong platform of hardware startup experience and competencies – amongst others from the highly profiled Danish Tech Challenge accelerator program and competition supported by the Danish Industry Foundation.
FutureBox is just about to take off, so come and join us and send your application and CV in English to email@example.com.
For more information please contact:
Lone Gammelgaard Schwarz
Head of FutureBox
+45 2229 0227